Communion may refer to:
- Communion (Christian), the relationship between Christians as individuals or Churches
- Full communion, a term used when two (or more) distinct Christian Churches say they are sharing the same communion
- The Communion of Saints, a doctrine of Christianity mentioned in the Apostles' Creed
- A group of related Christian churches or Christian denomination
- The Eucharist or the Lord's Supper, Christian rite reenacting the Last Supper
- The Communion rite, that part of the Eucharistic rite in which the consecrated bread and wine are distributed to participants in the Roman Catholic Mass
- Communion (chant), the Gregorian chant that accompanies this rite
- Closed communion is the practice of restricting the communion to members of a particular church or congregation
- Open communion is the practice of allowing members of other churches to share communion, followed by most Protestant Christian churches
Communion may also refer to:
- Communion, a 1976 horror film (also called Alice, Sweet Alice) starring Brooke Shields
- Communion (book), a book by Whitley Strieber about his purported abductions by aliens
- Communion (1989 film), a film based on the book
- "Communion", a song by Debbie Harry, from the album Debravation
- Communion (Septic Flesh album), 2008
- Communion (John Patitucci album), 2001
- Communion (The Soundtrack of Our Lives album)
- Communion, a song by Third Day on their album Wherever You Are
- Communio, a theological journal
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.