Corvus may refer to:
- Corvus (genus), the crows and ravens
- Corvus (constellation)
- Corvus (weapon), a weapon used on Roman ships during the First Punic War
- Marcus Valerius Corvus, a 4th-century BC Roman
- Corvus Systems, a computer hardware manufacturer
- Corvus: A Life With Birds, a non-fiction tale about keeping corvids as pets.
- Corvus, the protagonist of the Raven Software games Heretic and Heretic II
- Gibson Corvus, a guitar series produced by Gibson in the '80s
- SS Corvus, a Norwegian steamship sunk by German U-boats in February 1945
- Corvus Phantom, an Hungarian aircraft
- ASM-N-8 Corvus, a nuclear armed air-to-surface missile developed by the United States Navy, 1955–1960
- Corvus Books, an imprint of Atlantic Books
- Corvus, the final boss from the video game Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.