Asa may refer to:
- Aṣa (born 1982), Paris-born Nigerian singer-songwriter
- Asa of Judah (died c. 870 BC), son of Abijam, King of Judah
- Asa Dotzler (born 1974), Mozilla contributor and blogger
- Asa Kasher (born 1940), Israeli philosopher and linguist
- Asa, Nigeria, in Kwara State
- American Samoa (IOC country code), an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of the sovereign state of Samoa (formerly known as Western Samoa)
- Aspirin, a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication
- Asa (name), given name
- Asa Shigure, character in the Shuffle! media franchise
- Asa (raga), Indian format of musical rules
- Asa, god of the Kamba ethnic group, Kenya
- Ása, genitive of Æsir, the predominant group among the Norse gods
- Asa Station, Japanese railway station in San'yō-Onoda, Yamaguchi
- Asa River (disambiguation), multiple rivers with the name
- Asa, alternate term for naboot; a staff used in Egyptian stick fencing
- ASA physical status classification system, a system for assessing the fitness of patients before surgery
- ASA (disambiguation), as an abbreviation or initialism
- Åsa (disambiguation), female first name in Sweden
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.