Charon may refer to:
- Charon (mythology), in Greek mythology, the ferryman who ferried the dead to the underworld
- Charon of Lampsacus, ancient Greek logographer (history)
- Charon, a Theban military commander (fl. mid-4th century BC); see Androcydes (painter)
Science, technology and manufacturing
- Charon (moon), a moon of the dwarf planet Pluto
- Charon (web browser), a web browser for the Inferno operating system
- Charon (cars), a Dutch automobile manufacturer
- Charon (band), a Finnish gothic metal band
- Charon (CrossGen), a comic book character from CrossGen Entertainment's Sigilverse
- Charon (Dungeons & Dragons), a lord of the Yugoloths whose primary function is to provide passage across the River Styx for a steep price
- Charon (Marvel Comics), a villainous wizard
- Charon (The Three Worlds), a fictional human species from Ian Irvine's arc of novels, The Three Worlds Cycle
- Commander Charon, one of the Galactic Commanders from Pokémon Platinum
- Caronte (Charon), a 1971 album by Italian band The Trip
- Charon, a freighter class capital ship in the MMORPG Eve Online
- Charon, a deathly mutated man (ghoul) in Fallout 3
- Charon, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community in Vermilion Parish
- HMS Charon, several ships of the British Royal Navy
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.