CGI may refer to:
- Computer-generated imagery, computer graphic effects in films, television programs, and other visual media
- Common Gateway Interface, a standard for dynamic generation of web pages by a web server
- CGI.pm, a Perl module for implementing Common Gateway Interface programs
- Compacted graphite iron, a type of cast iron
- Corrugated galvanised iron, a type of molded sheet-metal
- Cell Global Identity, unique identifier of a cell site in cellular networks
- California Graduate Institute, an independent graduate school specializing in psychology
- Catholic Guides of Ireland, a girl guide association
- CGI Group, an information technology and business process services company
- Clinton Global Initiative, a forum created by former US President Bill Clinton to discuss global problems
- Coast Guard Intelligence, the intelligence branch of the United States Coast Guard
- Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience Information, a Commission of the International Union of Geological Sciences to enable the global exchange of knowledge about geoscience information and systems
- Consultative Group on Indonesia, a former gathering of donors to the Indonesian government
- Cuerpo Guardia de Infantería, an Argentine police riot control service
- Clinical Global Impression, a scale to assess treatment response associated with mental disorders
- Cognitively Guided Instruction, an approach to mathematics teaching and learning that focuses on students' thinking and solution strategies
- CpG islands, in genetics, genomic regions that contain a high frequency of CG dinucleotides
- Cape Girardeau Regional Airport, an airport (IATA airport code: CGI) in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
- All pages beginning with "CGI"
- All pages with titles containing "CGI"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.