CRT may refer to:
- Capillary refill time, the rate at with blood refills empty capillaries
- Cognitive Retention Therapy, a dementia treatment
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy, a treatment for heart failure
- CRT-D, an implanted cardiac resynchronization device
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, a respiratory therapist who works under the direction of Registered Respiratory Therapists and Physicians
- Cathode ray tube, a type of vacuum tube used for information displays or oscilloscopes
- Casual Relief Teacher
- The C runtime library (part of the C standard library), in programming
- Criterion-referenced test, a type of exam
- Charitable remainder trust
- Connecticut Repertory Theatre, a regional equity theatre in Storrs, Connecticut
- Corneal Refractive Therapy, in optometrics
- Chinese Remainder Theorem, in mathematics
- Crystallographic restriction theorem, in mathematics
- Crt (genetics), a gene cluster
- Chongqing Rail Transit, a metro system in Chongqing, China
- Cross River Tram, in London, England, UK
- CRT Group, a transport company in Australia
- Chicago Rapid Transit Company, a defunct operator of the Chicago 'L'
- Continuously regenerating particulate trap, a filter used to handle particulate emissions from diesel engines
- Critical race theory, a school of thought about racism
- The Current reality tree (TOC) of Theory of Constraints, in process management
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.