Con may refer to:
- Con is a Latin preposition abbreviated from Contra meaning "against". It is the opposite of Pro another Latin preposition meaning "for",
- Confidence trick, also known as con, scam, or flim flam
- Con (TV series), a television show about confidence trickery
- Convention (meeting)
- Conference, e.g. “youth con”
- Fan convention, e.g. "Comic-Con"
- Convict, as in ex-con, a person who has been convicted of a crime
- Convicted felon, a person who has been convicted of a felony crime in a court of law
- Contact lens, in Hong Kong English
- Conning tower, a raised platform on a ship or submarine, designed for use when conning
- Cornwall, England, via its Chapman code
- Concord Municipal Airport, in Concord, New Hampshire, via its International Air Transport Association airport code
- Consolidated Edison, also Con Edison
- Continental Oil, via its ICAO airline designator
- Commonwealth of Nations, an association of primarily former British colonies
- Consider (MUD), the ability to evaluate an opponent in MUDs
- In Italian musical terms used in English, it indicates "with"
CON may also refer to:
- Certificate of Need
- Commander of the Order of the Niger
- The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C. S. Lewis
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja
- Bone fracture complicated by Compartment syndrome, Open fracture or Neurovascular damage
- Conference (disambiguation)
- Kon (disambiguation)
- Pro (disambiguation)
- Contrary (disambiguation)
- Contra (disambiguation)
- Conn (disambiguation)
- Khan (disambiguation)
- Constantine (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.