Cracker may refer to:
- Cracker (food), a type of biscuit, usually salted or savory edible
- Cracker (mountain), a mountain peak in Glacier National Park
- Cracker (benchmark), located in the Lewis Range, Glacier National Park in the U.S. state of Montana
- Christmas cracker, traditional British Christmas toy or decoration which gives a loud 'crack' when opened
- Atlanta Crackers, an American baseball team from Atlanta, Georgia
- Cracker (pejorative), a slang, sometimes abusive term for a Southern white person
- Hamadryas (butterfly), a genus of brush-footed butterflies commonly called the Crackers, Calicoes, or Clicks
- Cracking (chemistry), the process whereby complex organic molecules are broken down into simpler molecules
- a term for wafer-style Sacramental bread
- a short length of twisted twine or string attached to the end of a whip to produce a cracking sound
- a firecracker, a small explosive device primarily designed to produce a large amount of noise, especially in the form of a loud bang; any visual effect is incidental to this goal
- a device used to open small compressed gas cartridges such as whipped-cream chargers
- a person who performs safe-cracking
- Atlanta Black Crackers, a professional baseball team which played in the Negro League
- Operation Crackers, a British Commando raid during the Second World War
- In computing, a hacker who breaks or circumvents security, including:
- computer security hacker, that is, someone who breaks into computers, regardless of intent. Used by computer programming hackers to stress the differences between the two occupations and philosophies.
- black-hat hacker, that is, someone who breaks into computers with malicious or criminal intentions. Used by white hat computer security hackers to stress the difference in ethics.
- software cracker, someone who modifies software to remove or disable copy protection and digital rights management features
- password cracker, someone who recovers encrypted passwords from data that has been stored in or transmitted by a computer system or associated to accounts as a measure for restricting access to a computer.
- Cracker (band), a rock music band
- Cracker (album), their first album
- Cracker (comics), a British children's comic
- Cracker (UK TV series), a television crime drama series
- Cracker (U.S. TV series), the U.S. remake of the British television series
- Crackers (1984 film), an American film starring Sean Penn
- Crackers (1998 film), an Australian film
- The Crackers, a 1968 pseudonym of the band The Merseybeats
- Sonic Crackers, an April 1994 prototype version of what would become Knuckles' Chaotix
- Crackers (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Crackers International, an EP released by Erasure in 1988, in between the albums The Innocents and Wild!
- Crackers (Captain Underpants)
- Crackers – The Christmas Party Album, an album by the British glam rock band Slade
- Crackers – Accountant., may have been killed by Jennings for killing Adam the parrot.
- Crack (disambiguation)
- Cracking (disambiguation)
- Crackerjack (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.