- CPR (disambiguation)
CPR may refer to:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, emergency procedure to assist someone who has suffered cardiac arrest
- Conservatives for Patients' Rights, a pressure group founded and funded by Rick Scott that argues for private insurance methods to pay for healthcare
- Classification of Pharmaco-Therapeutic Referrals, taxonomy to define situations requiring a referral from pharmacists to physicians
- CPR, in suicide prevention, the three risk signs for suicide: Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources
- American Bar Association Model Code of Professional Responsibility
- Centre for Policy Research, a think tank in New Delhi, India
- Congress for the Republic, a Tunisian political party
- Communist Party of Russia (disambiguation)
- Communist Party of Réunion in the French département of Réunion
- Corporate Punishment Records, record label
- Det Centrale Personregister, Danish Central Office of Civil Registration
- Casper/Natrona County International Airport in Casper, Wyoming (IATA Code: CPR)
- Central Pacific Railroad (usually: CPRR), between California and Utah
- Canadian Pacific Railway, serving major cities in Canada and the northeastern United States
- Car plate recognition, or Automatic number plate recognition
- Entertainment and literature
- CPR (band), whose members are David Crosby, Jeff Pevar, and Crosby's son James Raymond
- Critique of Pure Reason, 1781 philosophical work by Immanuel Kant
- Science and technology
- Continuous Plankton Recorder, marine biological monitoring program
- Cytochrome P450 reductase, an enzyme
- CPR, for Cubase PRoject file, a file extension for work files used in Steinberg's Cubase e.g. mySong.CPR
- Customary, prevailing, and reasonable charges
- Conventional Prepayment Rate, an estimated measure of rate of paydown of principal on a pool of loans.
- Other uses
- Civil Procedure Rules, civil court procedure rules for England and Wales
- Common Pool Resource, type of good, including a resource system
- Concrete Pavement Restoration, method used by the International Grooving and Grinding Association
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.