Claudine may refer to:
- Claudine (given name), a feminine given name of French origin
- Claudine (book series), the protagonist of a series of novels by Colette
- Claudine...!, a 1978 Japanese manga series
- Claudine (TV series), a 2010 Philippine television series
- Claudine (film), a 1974 American film by John Berry
- Claudine (soundtrack), its soundtrack album
- Claudine (Claudine Longet album)
- Prince Claudin or Claudine, son of the Frankish King Claudas in the Arthurian legend
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.