- Christian (disambiguation)
A christian is an adherent of Christianity.
Christian may also refer to:
- Anything associated with Christianity
People known by this name alone:
- Prince Christian (disambiguation), several princes
- Christian, the protagonist in John Bunyan's novel The Pilgrim's Progress
- Christian of Clogher (d. 1138), Irish saint and Bishop
- Christian of Oliva, a 13th-century Cistercian monk
- Christian (French actor) (1821–1889), stage name of Christian Perrin, a 19th century French actor and singer
- Christian (wrestler) (born 1973), ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Jason Reso
- Christian Island (Ontario)
- Christian County, Illinois
- Christian County, Kentucky
- Christian County, Missouri
- The Christians (band), soul band from Liverpool, England
- Christian the Christian, album by Lackthereof
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.