- Atlantic (disambiguation)
Atlantic Oceanis the second-largest of the world's oceanic divisions.
Atlantic may also refer to:
Atlantic Northeastregion of North America
Atlantic Canada, consisting of the four Canadian provinces on the Atlantic Ocean
Atlantic, Iowa, Iowa
Atlantic, North Carolina
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Atlantic (1921 automobile), an obsolete automobile company
* "Atlantic" (passenger train), a named passenger train operated by Canadian Pacific Railway and later VIA Rail
* "Atlantic" (locomotive), an early steam-powered locomotive of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad with a 0-4-0 wheel arrangement
Steamship Atlantic, which sank in Lake Erie in 1852
* RMS "Atlantic", a steamship that sank off Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1873
* A steam locomotive with a
4-4-2 (locomotive)wheel arrangement
Atlantic Airways, a Faroese airline company.
Virgin Atlantic, an American airline company.
* "Atlantic" (song), a song by the British rock band Keane
Atlantic (1929 film), a black and white British film
Atlantic Records, a record company
Atlantic FM, a radio station serving Cornwall, United Kingdom
The Atlantic Monthly", a monthly magazine published in the United States
* "Atlantic", a song by the American rock band
Thriceon the album "Vheissu"
Atlantic (period)of palaeoclimatology
* "Atlantic" (supermarkets), a supermarket chain in Greece
Atlantic languages(formerly West Atlantic), a language family in West Africa
Atlantic ChampionshipDevelopmental open-wheel racing series in North America
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.