Character(s) may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Character (arts), an agent in a work of art, including literature, drama, cinema, opera, etc.
- Character (1997 film), based on the novel by Dutch author Ferdinand Bordewijk
- Character (album), by Dark Tranquillity
- Characters (album), by Stevie Wonder
- Character Options, a toy company
- The Characters, a book by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus
Mathematics, science and technology
- Character (biology), the abstraction of an observable physical or biochemical trait of an organism
- Character (mathematics), a type of function used in algebra
- Character structure, a psychological system of personal traits
- Moral character, an evaluation of a particular individual's moral qualities
- Game character (disambiguation), various types of character in a video game or role playing game
- Character (computing), a unit of information roughly corresponding to a grapheme
- Character (symbol), a sign or symbol
- Chinese character, a written language symbol (sinogram) used in Chinese, Japanese, and other languages
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the USA
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- All pages beginning with "Character"
- All pages with titles containing "Character"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.