- Native Polish Church
The RKP was registered with the Polish Ministry of the Interior's registry of denominations and churches in March 1995. The first Head Sacrificer of the Church was the actor and theatre director Lech Emfazy Stefański.
The religious beliefs of the RKP are primarily
henotheistic(with elements of pantheismand polytheism). The Church states that there is a Cosmic Force, called Godby many religions, whose incarnations are lesser gods and goddesses. Members of the RKP consider Svetovidto be the native pre-Christian Polish form of God and make frequent use of the Zbruch Idolin their iconography. Membership in the Church is open to anyone regardless of race, nationality, or gender.
An RKP temple was founded in Montreal, Canada in 2002.
* Simpson, Scott (2000). Native Faith: Polish Neo-Paganism At the Brink of the 21st Century, ISBN 83-88508-07-5
* Wiench, Piotr (1997). “Neo-Paganism in Central Eastern European Countries” in New Religious Phenomena in Central and Eastern Europe, ISBN 83-85527-56-7
* Stefański, Lech Emfazy (1993). Wyrocznia Slowiańska: Magiczny Krąg Swiętowita (accompanied by a deck of 28 divination cards) Athanor, Warsaw Poland
* [http://www.r-k-p.prv.pl/ Rodzimy Kościół Polski (PL)]
* [http://www.rkp-montreal.org/en/00english.html RKP in Montreal (EN)]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.