There are several places named Balmoral.
Balmoral, New South Wales (Lake Macquarie)
*Balmoral, New South Wales (Sydney)
*Balmoral, New South Wales (Southern Highlands)
Balmoral, Western Australia
Balmoral, New Brunswick
Balmoral Grist Mill Museum, Balmoral Mills, Nova Scotia
* The Balmoral Show takes place in the Kings Hall show-ground on the outskirts of
Belfastin Northern Irelandand is a major agricultural show which takes place every year.
* The Balmoral area of Belfast incorporates the Lisburn Road, and the Malone Road.
* Balmoral Avenue is a large road which intersects the Lisburn Road and the Malone Road.
Balmoral Golf Clubis also situated nearby.
Balmoral railway station
Balmoral, New Zealand, a suburbof Auckland.
* An estate including a small village in the highlands of
Scotland, close to Balmoral Castle
Balmoral Castle: one residence of Queen Elizabeth II
Balmoral Hotel, a luxury hotel located in Edinburgh.
Balmoral bonnet, named for the Scottish village and castle, is an unbrimmed cap. It may or may not incorporate a toorie (the correct term for the "pompom" on top). It is occasionally seen in Commonwealth military and naval uniforms as well as Scottish Highland dress. Balmorals (and a similar hat called a General Service cap) were worn as field dress by Scottish and Commonwealth soldiers, though sometimes also with more formal uniform, though the glengarryis generally used for the latter purpose.
* "Balmoral" (play), a 1987 play by
* "Balmoral" (shoe), a type of men's dress shoe
MV Balmoralis a passenger ship used for pleasure cruises in the United Kingdom.
* The Balmoral is a cruise ship in use by
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
* Also known as Chicken Balmoral [http://www.scotlandontv.tv/scotland_on_tv/experience/recipes/balmoralchicken.html] , this is a popular Scottish dish comprising chicken breast stuffed with
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.