Boomer may mean:
Boomers! Parks- a theme park / family entertainment center chain owned by Palace Entertainment.
Boomer, North Carolina
* An adult male
* An adult male
Chris Berman, an ESPN football analyst, nicknamed "Boomer"
Boomer Esiason, a former National Football League quarterback
Boomer (porn star)
David Wells, a Major League Baseball pitcher (nicknamed "Boomer")
Boomer (Morning X), radio DJ in Georgia
Owen Mercer, the current Captain Boomerang in the DC Comics universe
Boomer (experiment 288), an experiment from "Lilo & Stitch: The Series"
* One of the two Targetmaster partners to Autobot chemist Quickmix in "Transformers": see
Tabitha Smith, a Marvel Comics comic book superhero, formerly called Boomer
* The blond member of the
Rowdyruff Boys, a trio of villains in "The Powerpuff Girls"
* The dog in the TV series
Boomer (Battlestar Galactica)
Boomer (anime term), a fictional synthetic life form developed by Katsuhito Stingray in the anime series "Bubblegum Crisis"
baby boomer, someone who was born during the period of increased birth rates when economic prosperity arose in many countries following World War II
ballistic missile submarinein American naval slang
Australian national basketball team, officially nicknamed "Boomers"
* Boomer, one of the two mascots owned by the
* A nickname and organization of advocates for the opening of the
Oklahoma Territoryfor settlement; see Sooners, settlers who didn't wait for permission to settle.
* A nickname for transient railroad workers who did not stay with any one railroad, see
* Port Vale F.C's mascot, Boomer (K9) the dog
* A nickname for a boom operator in
* Hallucinogenic Mushrooms
* A measurement unit representing the equivalent of 5 inches
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.