Aquarius, or the "Water-Bearer", is a star constellation in the zodiac between Pisces and Capricornus. See:
Aquarius may also refer to:
Aquarius (astrology), the astrological sign
Age of Aquarius, a time period in astrology
Aquarius Dwarf, a dwarf galaxy in the Aquarius constellation
* "Aquarius, a genus of
* Aquarius (LM-7), the Lunar Excursion Module of the
Aquarius (satellite), a satellite to be launched in 2009 as part of the NASA Earth Observing System program
Aquarius (laboratory), an underwater laboratory located in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
Aquarius Launch Vehicle, a rocket designed to be launched in the ocean
* "Aquarius", a song from the 1967 musical "Hair"
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In", a The Fifth Dimension medley of two songs from the musical "Hair"
* "Aquarius" (Boards of Canada EP), a 1998 music album by Boards of Canada
* "Aquarius" (Aqua album), a 2000 music album by the pop-dance group Aqua
* "Aquarius", a song by Within Temptation featured in their 2004 album "
The Silent Force"
Aquarius Records (record label), the Canadian independent record label
Aquarius Records (store), an independent record store in San Francisco, California, established 1970
* Aquarius Records, a Jamaican record store and record label operated by
Herman Chin Loy
* "Aquarius" is one of the music from
Aquarius (comics), a Marvel Comics character
Aquarius (game), a card game published by Looney Labs
Mattel Aquarius, an early brand of home computers
Aquarius (sports drink), a sports drink manufactured by Coca-Cola
Aquarius (hotel), a casino hotel in Laughlin, Nevada
OZ-14MS Gundam Aquarius, a fictional mobile suit from the "Gundam" media franchise
Aquarius Camus, a fictional character from the manga/anime series "Saint Seiya"
* An "aquarius" of the Roman Empire was a
hydraulic engineerin charge of an aqueduct
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.