McGill may refer to:
- McGill (surname), a common surname of Scottish and Irish origin and list of for individuals with the surname McGill
- McGill family (Monrovia), a prominent early Americo-Liberian family
- Anglicized variant for Clan Makgill, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Donald McGillivray, botanical taxonomist whose standard author abbreviation is McGill.
- James McGill, founder of McGill University.
- McGill (Montreal Metro), a metro (subway) station in Montreal, Quebec
- McGill, Nevada, a United States census-designated place in White Pine County, Nevada
- McGill-Toolen Catholic High School, a private coeducational high school in Mobile, Alabama, United States
- McGill Airport, an airport in Clackamas County, Oregon
- McGill Drug Store, a historical museum in McGill, Nevada
- McGill Street (Vancouver), an east-west street in Vancouver, British Columbia
- McGill Street (Montreal), a street in Montreal, Quebec
- McGill College Avenue, a street in Montreal, Quebec
- Brandon Airport, also known as McGill Field, an airport near Brandon, Manitoba
- McGill University, a public university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- McGill Executive Institute, a business school within McGill University located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- McGill Motorsports, a NASCAR Busch Series team
- McGill Digital Solutions, a multimedia company
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.