musical notation, refers to a passage of music during which the volume gradually increases.
It also may mean:
* A Liverpool based electronic pop band
Crescendo International, a network of Christian classical music professionals and students
*"Diminuendo and Crescendo in Blue", one of
Duke Ellington's longer-form compositions
* "Insanity's Crescendo", a song by
The Crescendos, an early rock and roll group
* A lyric in "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
*"Crescendo" (1970 film), a 1970 British thriller
* "Crescendo", a 2003 gay pornographic film by French director
* A term
Alfred Hitchcockused to describe the major setpieces in his films
* Crescendo, ERP System created by Ignacio Vizcaino Tapia, http://www.creswin.com
* Crescendo Communications was a computer networking company that was acquired by
Ciscoin the 1990s.
Crescendo Networksis a company which develops and sells application acceleration devices for data centers
Crescendo (visual novel), a bishōjo gameby the studio Digital Objet.
* Crescendo Systems Corporation is a Canadian company that develops and sells
digital dictation, speech recognitionand document management software for the healthcare and legal sectors.
* Crescendo is a hentai game.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.