- Madhunapantula Suryanarayana Murty
Madhunapantula Suryanarayana Murty (M.S.N.Murty) is a very well known person in
Aaraama Dravidulucommunity and also an Eminent Applied mathematicianfrom Andhra Pradeshin South India. He was born in a middle class Aaraama Dravidulu Telugu Brahminsfamily, to M.V.Subba Rao and M.Nagaratnam. He is a Professorin Applied Mathematicsin Acharya Nagarjuna University. To be specific, he is an expertin Boundary Value Problems Differential Equations. He is currently the Head of the Departement of Applied Mathematics, A.N.U-Nuzvid Campus, Nuzvidof Acharya Nagarjuna University. He has a number of publicationsin applied mathematicsto his credit in a number of International and Indian Mathematical journals. He has guided a number of students for M. Phil and Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics.
* He did his M.Sc (
Applied Mathematics) from College of Science and Technology, Andhra University. He received a Gold Medalfor scoring the highest marks in M.Sc (Applied Mathematics). His record score is still unbeaten in Andhra University.
* He did his Ph.D. in
Applied Mathematicsfrom Andhra Universityunder the guidance of Prof. D.R.K.Sangameswara Rao, Dept. of Applied Mathematics, Andhra University, Waltair.
ome Publications of Prof. M.S.N.Murty
* Indian Journal of Mathematics(IJM) - Allahabad Mathematical Society - On conditioning for three-point boundary value problems with B.V.Appa Rao.
* Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society - On Four point Boundary Value Problems with B.V.Appa Rao.
* Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sinica, 19(3):271-278, 1991. - Application of generalized inverses to two-point boundary value problems with D.R.K.S.Rao.
* Ranchi University Mathematics Journal, 29:1-9 (1999), 1998. - Application of Moore-Penrose inverse to three point boundary value problems with B.V.Appa Rao.
* Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society - Vol. 43 No. 1 - Controllability, observability, and realizability of matrix Lyapunov systems with B.V.Appa Rao and G. Suresh Kumar.
* Tamkang Journal of Mathematics - On Conditioning for a General System of Four Point Boundary Value Problems.
* India Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Vol.13, No.4, 1981, pp.42l-425 - Extension of Liapunov theory to three point boundary value problems with D.R.K.S.Rao, K.N.Murty.
* Journal of the Chungcheong Mathematical Society Vol.19(2006), No.1, pp. 101--110 - Three Point Boundary Value Problems for Third Order Fuzzy Differential Equations with G. Suresh Kumar
*Bull. Calcutta mathematical society, Vol. 98, No.6, 497-506 (2006). Two-point boundary value problems for third order nonlinear differential equation containing parameters with B.V.Appa Rao.
*Demonistratio Mathematica,Poland ,Vol.40, No 4, 827-838 (2007). Initial and Boundary Value Problems for Fuzzy Differential Equations with G.Suresh Kumar.
* Novisad Journal of Mathematics, Yugoslavia, Vol.37, No.1,85-92,(2007). Extension of Liapunov Theory to Five-point Boundary-Value Problems For Third Order Differential Equations with G.Suresh Kumar.
*Filomat, Serbia, Vol.21, No.2 (2007),185-197. On non-linear discontinuous two-point boundary value problems for third order differential equations with G.Suresh Kumar.
*Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, Springer , Jan (2008). On$Psi$-boundedness and $Psi$-stability of Matrix Lyapunov Systems with G.Suresh Kumar.
*Advances in fuzzy Systems ,Hindawi Publishing Corporation, New york (USA) Q1(2008). On Controllability and Observability of Fuzzy Dynamical Matrix Lyapunov Systems with G.Suresh Kumar.
* [http://www.geocities.com/drmsnmurty/ Prof.M.S.N.Murty]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Murty — may refer to: places Mırtı (disambiguation), places in Azerbaijan people Murty Bvns Govindini Murty Graeme Murty Madhunapantula Suryanarayana Murty M. Ram Murty Sadguru Sivananda Murty Sudha Murthy Tad Murty See also Murti … Wikipedia
Aaraama Dravidulu — is a sub sect of Telugu Brahmins of Andhra Pradesh in South India. They primarily reside in East Godavari and West Godavari districts of Andhra Pradesh, though they can found all over Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India and world now. They… … Wikipedia
Telugu Brahmins — are members of the Indian Brahmin caste whose native language is Telugu. Most of them hail from the region of Andhra Pradesh, located in South India. Telugu Brahmins are known for their highest accomplishments in religious, social, economic,… … Wikipedia
Rajahmundry — రాజమండ్రి Rajahmundry city … Wikipedia