- List of fictional elephants
* Airawat is a mythological elephant. Various Indian mythological stories describe Airawat as the mightiest of all elephants. Airawat is the carrier of Lord
Indra, the King of Gods.
* Alan, protagonist of
Alan and Morris.
* Aloysius, Mrs. Tusk, N'Dugu from "
My Gym Partner's a Monkey"
Androthonis a fictional beast from the computer role-playing game " Xyphus".
* Aurunculeia in the novel "The House of the Four Winds" by
* Babar, an elephant prince from the books by
Jean de Brunhoff
* Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon, and Jerakeen, the four elephants who stand on the back of
Great A'Tuinthe star turtle, carrying Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
* Bump, an elephant featured in the children's television programme of the same name.
Circus elephantsin Dumbo. Clannish and gossippy at times, but heroic and magnificent when raising the circus tents under a thunderstorm.
* "Cuatrocientos elefantes", "four hundred elephants". An enormous herd under the orders of the mighty king, Margarita's father, in the poem "
Margarita" by Rubén Darío.
* Daniel Rosario, an elephant whose misfortune arises from a lack of bathing, from a well known Indian Fable, entitled "The Elephant, the Frogs, and the Toad".
Dumbo, a circus elephant who learnt to fly (from the Disney film of the same title).
* Eddie the Elephant in the
Maisybooks and cartoon series.
* Edward Elephant in the Rupert comic strip, TV cartoons, etc.
Effervescent Elephantin the song of the same name by Syd Barrett
* Elephant in the German TV show "
Die Sendung mit der Maus" (1971)
* Elephant in "
South Park" that was cross-bred with a pig.
* Elehung Kimpo is Anthropomorphic elephant female is Transform robot weapon hammer in "
Juuken Sentai Gekiranger"
* Elmer Elephant, the titular character of a "
Silly Symphonies" short
* Enormous Elephant in the
Sweet Picklesbook series by Ruth Lerner Perle, Jacquelyn Reinach, and Richard Hefter
* Eugene from Animal Crackers.
Goliath II", a tiny but brave elephant in a Disney cartoon.
Hathiand his three sons in " The Jungle Book" and " The Second Jungle Book" by Rudyard Kipling(renamed Colonel Hathi in the Disney cartoons)
* Horton, the hero of "
Horton Hears a Who!" and " Horton Hatches the Egg" by Dr. Seuss
* Johnson, A character in the children's television show "
Johnson and Friends"
Jumbo, a common elephant name. Mother of Dumboamong many others.
* The version of Atom in "
Just'a Lotta Animals"
Kabumpois the Elegant Elephant of Oz
* Elephanchine the Elephant and other Dancing, bubble blowing, elephants from the
Dance of the Hourssegment of the film "Fantasia"
* Kala Nag, the working elephant in the short stories "Moti Guj, Mutineer" and "Toomai of the Elephants" by
* Little Blue - a cartoon elephant that broke a fountain pen in two whilst in the bath and stained himself blue (1976)
* Lots-A-Heart in the
* Lucy, an architectural folly in
Margate, New Jersey
* Mumfie - a puppet from a children's programme called "Here Comes Mumfie" (1975-78). Based on the books by Katherine Tozer published in the 1930s.
* Nellie in the children's cartoon and latterly its theme song of the same name
* White Elephant in The King and I
* Nelson from "
64 Zoo Lane".
* Raj from "
* Shep in the "
George of the Jungle" cartoons and movie
* Snorky in the "
* Uncle in J. P. Martin's "Uncle" series
* Stampy in "
* Tantor, the elephant sidekick of
* Vera in the movie "Larger than Life"
* The spotted toy elephant from "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer"
Elmer the Patchwork Elephant, character of children's story books written by David McKee
Bo Tatfrom Disney's " Operation Dumbo Drop"
* Horatio the Elephant from "
Elephantsfrom " Zoo Tycoon"
* Boba the elephant from ""
* Mr. Tusks from "
Fictional elephant-like creatures
Aloysius Snuffleupagusand his younger sister Alice in "Sesame Street".
Fred Fredburgerfrom " The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy".
Gazpachofrom Chowder (TV series)
Heffalumps (honey-eating elephants) in Winnie the Pooh.
Lumpy the Heffalumpfrom " Pooh's Heffalump Movie"
* Manfred, the
mammothin the movie "Ice Age".
Oliphaunt, sung about by Sam Gamgeein J. R. R. Tolkien's " The Lord of the Rings" (in Peter Jackson's movies ' and ' the oliphaunts (or " Mûmakil") are depicted as huge pachyderms with multiple mammoth-like tusks, whose size makes them ideal for military use).
Elephantmonfrom " Digimon
* Eleroo, elephant half kangaroo half "
* The Octophantom, a cross between an octopus and an elephant "
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"
* Tough Tusks "
Power Rangers Zeo"
* The Elephantian "
Power Rangers in Space"
* Elestomp "
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue"
* Denali in "
* Mammoth in "
* Phan Phan, from "Kirby"
* Flame Mammoth, a Maverick in "
Mega Man X"
Phanpyand Donphanin " Pokémon"
* Phil and the other
mastodonts from the television series " Cro"
Elephander, Elephantus, Twinhornand Mammoth are mecha from the " Zoids" franchise which are based on elephants or other elephant-like creatures.
* Taj from "
Diddy Kong Racing"
Mammoth Mogulfrom the "Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
Pac E. Dermin " Yoshi Story"
* Venusian elephants in the
Carson of Venusseries by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
Crash of the Titans
*Chimera Elephant in "
Tokyo Mew Mew"
List of historical elephants
List of elephants in mythology and religion
* List of fictional animals
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.