- Channel 5
Channel 5, as a television channel, may refer to:
In the Americas
- Channel 5 – Rosario, Argentine television station, founded in 1964, which broadcasts from the city of Rosario
- Great Belize Television, Belize television station, known as "Channel 5", founded in 1991 and broadcasting from Belize City
- WNYW Channel 5, U.S. channel based in New York City, founded by TV pioneer Allen B. DuMont in 1938; flagship station of the DuMont Network until 1956
- WTTG Channel 5, U.S. channel based in Washington, D.C., founded by Allen B. DuMont in 1945; one of two key stations of the 1944–56 DuMont Network
- Canal 5 (Televisa Network), a Mexican television network owned by Televisa
- XHGC-TV, a Mexican television station in Mexico City, founded in 1952 and flagship of the Canal 5 network
- Canal 5 Noticias, a news channel in Argentina
- Several television stations in North America which broadcast on VHF frequencies covering 77.25-81.75 MHz; see the following:
- For Canada see Category: Channel 5 TV stations in Canada
- For Mexico see Category: Channel 5 TV stations in Mexico
- For the United States see Category: Channel 5 TV stations in the United States
- Channel 5, Pakistan television broadcaster owned by the Khabrain Group and associated with the Urdu-language daily newspaper, Khabrain, founded in 1992
- Channel 5 (Thailand) Thailand television broadcaster, founded in 1958 and owned by the Royal Thai Army
- DWET-TV, Channel 5, Philippine TV network Associated Broadcasting Company's flagship station in Metro Manila; founded in 1960 as DZTM-TV
- MediaCorp Channel 5, English-language Singapore television broadcaster, founded in 1963
- Sport 5, Israeli cable and satellite TV station, founded in 2002 which, by 2007, expanded to five sports channels showcasing varying sports-oriented programming
- Canale 5, Italian television broadcaster, founded in 1978 as "TeleMilano58", Italy's first private network; became "Canale 5" in 1980
- Channel 5 Lithuania - the largest regional TV channel in Lithuania. The first broadcast took place on 11 October 2004
- Channel 5 (UK), United Kingdom television broadcaster, founded in March 1997; known as "Channel 5" until 2002 and Five until July 2010
- France 5, French public television network, founded as La Cinquième in December 1994.
- Kanal 5 (Sweden), Swedish commercial channel, founded in 1989 and owned by the media corporation ProSiebenSat.1 Media
- 5 Kanal (Ukraine), Ukrainian television channel, founded in 2003 by businessman Petro Poroshenko
- Petersburg - Channel 5, Russian broadcaster, founded on in 1938; known as Leningrad Television until 1992; seen nationally, with regional channels
- Telecinco, Spain's second private television station (after Antenna 3), founded in 1990 and broadcasting from Madrid on channel 5
- Chanel No. 5 French perfume produced by the Parisian fashion house of Chanel
- Channel 5 Video Distribution, A defunct Home Video brand from the mid-1980s - 1990s owned by Polygram Video.
- TV5 (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.