- Dirty Hands (2008 drama film)
Dirty Hands Directed by Cetywa Powell Written by Cetywa Powell Cinematography Juan Ruiz Anchia Distributed by Arclight Films (International) Release date(s) 2008 Country United States Language English
Dirty Hands is an 2008 political drama. The story shows war’s cyclical nature and the psychological and human destruction ultimately caused to both sides. The film is inspired by the plays of Jean-Paul Sartre.
Five Middle Eastern captives fight to retain their sanity and dignity in the face of their American interrogators, who in turn struggle with demons of their own.
Cast and crew
- U.S. Army Interrogator Colonel Robert Klein (army interrogator --Iraq and Afghanistan; combat veteran --Iraq and Panama)
- Casting Director: Mali Finn (The film was one of Mali Finn's last projects as casting director before her retirement.)
- Media Arts Fellowships Screenplay nominee (2007)
- Tribeca Film Festival’s All-Access Screenplay nominee (2005)
- Roy W. Dean Grant Screenplay finalist (2005)
- Guerrasio, Jason (February 1, 2006). Production Report: "The Desealer", "Dirty Hands", "Have You Seen Andy?", "The Insurgents", "Sanctified"indieWIRE interview
- Tribeca Film Institute
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.