New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department
- New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department
The New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department (CYFD, Spanish: Departamento de Niños, Juventud y Familias de Nuevo México or Departamento de Niños, Jóvenes y Familias de Nuevo México) is a state agency of New Mexico, headquartered in the PERA Building in Santa Fe. It supervises foster parents and children.
Juvenile Justice Services/Facilities (JJS) is the division that operates juvenile correctional facilities.
- Area 1
- Albuquerque Boys Center
- Albuquerque Girls Reintegration Center
- Camino Nuevo Youth Center
- Carlsbad Community Reintegration Center
- Eagle Nest Reintegration Center
- J. Paul Taylor Center
- YDDC (NMGS)
- ^ "SOLICITUD DE APLICACIÓN FINANCIACIÓN de “ARRA” PARA MEJORAR LA CALIDAD DE CUIDADO DE NIÑOS." New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department. Retrieved on October 31, 2011.
- ^ "SOLICITUD DE CUIDADO INFANTIL." New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department. Retrieved on October 31, 2011.
- ^ "East Complex: PERA Building." New Mexico General Services Department. Retrieved on July 25, 2010.
- ^ "JJS Facilities." New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department. Retrieved on July 25, 2010.
- ^ "Juvenile Justice Services Fiscal Year 2008 Annual Report January." New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department. January 2009, Revised January 16, 2009. 2 (6/51). Retrieved on July 25, 2010.
Incarceration of juveniles in the United States Federal Bureau of Prisons Corrections by U.S. stateAlabama · Alaska · Arizona · Arkansas · California · Colorado · Connecticut · Delaware · Florida · Georgia · Hawaii · Idaho · Illinois · Indiana · Iowa · Kansas · Kentucky · Louisiana · Maine · Maryland · Massachusetts · Michigan · Minnesota · Mississippi · Missouri · Montana · Nebraska · Nevada · New Hampshire · New Jersey · New Mexico · New York · North Carolina · North Dakota · Ohio · Oklahoma · Oregon · Pennsylvania · Rhode Island · South Carolina · South Dakota · Tennessee · Texas · Utah · Vermont · Virginia · Washington · West Virginia · Wisconsin · Wyoming Federal District Insular AreasGuam · Puerto Rico · U.S. Virgin Islands
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Children Youth & Families Department, New Mexico — is part of the State of New Mexico, which supervises foster parents and children.Links* [http://www.state.nm.us/cyfd/ Children Youth Families Department, New Mexico] … Wikipedia
Las Cruces, New Mexico — Infobox Settlement name = Las Cruces settlement type=Incorporated City official name = City of Las Cruces settlement type = City nickname = The City of the Crosses imagesize = image caption = Las Cruces from I 10 image image mapsize = 250px map… … Wikipedia
New Year Honours 2006 — The New Year Honours 2006 for the Commonwealth Realms were announced on 31 December, 2005, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2006.The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour, and… … Wikipedia
Mexico City — This article is about the capital of Mexico, coterminous with the Federal District. For other uses, see Mexico City (disambiguation). Mexico City City Ciudad de México City of Mexico … Wikipedia
New Deal — This article is about the 1930s economic programs of the United States. For other uses, see New Deal (disambiguation). Top left: The Tennessee Valley Authority, part of the New Deal, being signed into law in 1933. Top right: Franklin Delano… … Wikipedia
New Zealand — New Zealander. /zee leuhnd/ a country in the S Pacific, SE of Australia, consisting of North Island, South Island, and adjacent small islands: a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. 3,587,275; 103,416 sq. mi. (267,845 sq. km). Cap.: Wellington … Universalium
Media and Publishing — ▪ 2007 Introduction The Frankfurt Book Fair enjoyed a record number of exhibitors, and the distribution of free newspapers surged. TV broadcasters experimented with ways of engaging their audience via the Internet; mobile TV grew; magazine… … Universalium
Law, Crime, and Law Enforcement — ▪ 2006 Introduction Trials of former heads of state, U.S. Supreme Court rulings on eminent domain and the death penalty, and high profile cases against former executives of large corporations were leading legal and criminal issues in 2005.… … Universalium
Business and Industry Review — ▪ 1999 Introduction Overview Annual Average Rates of Growth of Manufacturing Output, 1980 97, Table Pattern of Output, 1994 97, Table Index Numbers of Production, Employment, and Productivity in Manufacturing Industries, Table (For Annual… … Universalium
National Alliance for Youth Sports — Type Non profit organization Founded 1981 as NYSCA later renamed National Alliance for Youth Sports in 1993 Founder(s) Fred Engh … Wikipedia
- Pages of Space Exploration Stages., 1971 — Major events of space exploration conquest.