Frustulent Frus"tu*lent, a. [L. frustulentus. See {Frustule}.] Abounding in fragments. [R.] [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • frustulent — frustulent, a. (ˈfrʌstjʊlənt) [ad. L. frustulentus, f. frustum.] Full of small pieces. 1656–81 in Blount Glossogr. Hence in later Dicts …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”