Colloped Col"loped, a. Having ridges or bunches of flesh, like collops. [1913 Webster]

With that red, gaunt, and colloped neck astrain. --R. Browning. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • colloped — ˈkäləpt adjective Etymology: collop (I) + ed : cut up into collops colloped venison …   Useful english dictionary

  • colloped — col·loped …   English syllables

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”