Trollopee Trol`lop*ee", n. A kind of loose dress for women. [Obs.] --Goldsmith. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • trollopee — trollopeeˈ noun (historical) A woman s loose dress worn in the 18c • • • Main Entry: ↑trollop …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”