Trawlwarp Trawl"warp`, n. A rope passing through a block, used in managing or dragging a trawlnet. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.