Rorifluent Ro*rif"lu*ent, a. [L. ros, roris, dew + fluens, p. pr. of fluere to flow.] Flowing with dew. [R.] [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • roriferous — adjective /ɹəʊˈɹɪf.əɹ.əs,ɹoʊˈɹɪf.ɚ.əs/ Producing or generating dew. At his gladſome approach, adown the vaſt ethereal expanſe, opaque, nights roriferous ſhadows glide ; See Also: roriferous duct, rorifluent …   Wiktionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”