Refluctuation Re*fluc`tu*a"tion (r?*fl?k`t?*?"sh?n; 135), n. A flowing back; refluence. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • refluctuation — refluctuˈation rare 0. [re 2 a.] A flowing back (Webster 1828–32) …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”