Oryctologist Or`yc*tol"o*gist, n. One versed in oryctology. [Obs.] [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • oryctologist — oryc·tol·o·gist …   English syllables

  • oryctologist — ləjə̇st noun ( s) : a specialist in oryctology …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”